Which ECU is Right for You?
Slavens Racing offers quality ECU and tuning options for a variety of bikes, riding conditions and applications. These systems range from a simple ECU reflash or plug and play options, to decked out systems with infinite adjustability and a ton of accessories.
Basic ECU and Tuning Options
Slavens Mule EZ ECU Reflash for TPI ($375 – $399)
The simplest and most affordable tuning option is sending in your KTM, Husqvarna, or GasGas TPI ECU for a Slavens Mule EZ ECU Reflash. This $375 option includes two maps which improve the smoothness and power delivery as well as grunt, overrev, and oil management.
The process is simple: Purchase the Slavens Mule EZ ECU Reflash, and Slavens Racing will email you a pre-paid shipping label (US only). Unplug your factory ECU, send it in, and it will be turned around within 48 hours. Plug it back in and you are ready to ride!
Coober EZ ECU for TPI ($649.95 to $859.95)
The Coober EZ ECU offers similar advantages as the Slavens EZ ECU Reflash, however this includes a new, plug and play ECU from Coober, instead of reflashing your OEM ECU. In addition to the ECU tuning, you can purchase the entire kit that includes a Slavens S3 Cylinder Head (with high or low elevation domes), the Slavens EZ TPI Idle Screw, and an NGK Iridium Spark Plug.
Coober ECU Features:
- Fully Plug N Play (replaces stock ECU), just install and ride
- CANBUS diagnostic support for service tasks
- Supports all warning lights and standard functions
- Original KTM/HQV/Gas Gas map switch supported (switch not included)
- Also works with Sicass map switch
- Compatible with stock, FMF, Pro Circuit, Bills, DEP & Scalvini exhaust systems
- Over 400 Hours of testing completed
- Works well with O.E.M. or high compression heads
Upgraded ECU Options
AiM Taipan ECU for 4-Strokes ($699)
AiM sets the standard in four wheeled motorsports racing for electronics and data acquisition. Built with a 32-bit core, the AiM Taipan ECU is their flagship ECU for off-road and motocross racing.
The AiM Taipan ECU is a plug and play option for KTM, Husqvarna, and GasGas four strokes. It is expandable with additional accessories like the AiM Handlebar Map Switch and other features. Priced below the GET ECU as a bare unit, once fully optioned out, it is more expensive than the GET system.
- Eliminates deceleration pop
- Increases overall performance
- Improves starting – especially in cold temperatures
- Includes 5 custom maps (AiM Taipan Handlebar Map Switch sold separately)
- On-the-trail tuning allows you to richen or lean fueling at different RPM ranges (low, mid, and high)
- Dedicated traction control table included in each map
- Dedicated injection and ignition launch control table included in each map
Slavens Mule GET ECU for TPI ($979.95)
This is the “big daddy” of the ECU game. The Slavens Mule GET ECU comes loaded with 2 proprietary performance maps developed by Slavens Racing which are custom tuned to match your stock or modified engine, exhaust, air box mods, etc. and to match the elevation where you ride. After receiving your order, a Slavens representative will call or email you to discuss your needs.
- Wi-Fi Com box
- Handlebar mounted map switch
- Quick start guide
- Slavens How-To videos (installation video and tuning videos)
- Wi-GET phone app for making fuel and timing adjustments at the track, on the trail or at home
- Revolutionary “Wi-Fi COM” technology allows you to modify tuning parameters (richen or lean the air/fuel ratio) with your smartphone or tablet in seconds
- Adjustable oil pump output
Slavens Mule GET RX-1 Pro ECU for 4-Strokes ($979.95)
The Slavens Mule GET RX1-PRO ECU for KTM/HQV/GG 4-Stroke is the ultimate tuning solution for performance and flexibility. By using the included WiFi-com and WiGET app you can individually adjust the engine mapping to your needs. After your order is received, a Slavens Racing representative will call or email you to discuss your needs and load your ECU with two proprietary maps spec’d to your bike and riding style.
- Corrects lean stock fueling & flame-out issues
- Improves starting
- Eliminates deceleration pop
- Improves overall performance – more HP from bottom to top – runs like a 500 should
- Plug-N-Play installation
- Map switch included
- Built-in barometric pressure sensor adjust fueling for elevation changes
- WiFi com included (connects to free phone app for at home or on-the-trail tuning)
- Fueling can be decreased 10% or increased up to 30% with the free smart phone app (takes one minute)
- Quick and easy to adjust for modified engines, free-flow exhaust, elevation and temperature changes with phone app
- GPA (traction control) ready
Slavens Mule EZ ECU Tuning Reflash for KTM/HQV/GasGas TPI$375.00 – $399.95
AiM Taipan ECU for KTM/HQV/GG 4-Strokes$699.00
EZ ECU for KTM/HQV/Gas Gas 250/300 TPI by Coober$649.95 – $859.95
Slavens Mule GET RX1-PRO ECU for KTM/HQV/GG 4-Stroke$979.95
Slavens Mule GET ECU Race Kit for KTM/HQV/GG 250/300 TPI$1,185.95
Slavens Mule GET ECU for KTM/HQV/GG 250/300 TPI$979.95
Vortex 10 Map ECU for Husqvarna by Vortex$759.00
Vortex 10 Map ECU for KTM$759.00