Vortex 10 Map ECU for Husqvarna
The Vortex 10 Map ECU for Husqvarna is like our 10 Map Ignition and EFI Interceptor rolled into one module controlling not only ignition timing, voltage output, fuel mapping and other engine management functions. The result is more power, better power, easier starting and ultimately faster lap times.
Vortex ECU unit comes pre-programmed with 10 Performance Fuel & Ignition maps as well as having 3 additional switches for user trimming of fuel in lo, mid, and hi throttle openings.
The Vortex ECU Map plugs directly into the bikes standard wiring harness and interfaces with all the standard engine sensors such as ECT (Engine Coolant Temperature), IAT (Intake Air Temperature), MAP (Manifold Absolute Pressure), TPS (Throttle Position Sensor), CPS (Crank Position Sensor) to adjust fuel and spark timing for optimum power delivery in all weather, altitude and load conditions.
Performance gains vary depending on throttle and RPM points however typically gains are in top-end power and bottom-end throttle response/torque is expected from the “Power” settings. You can expect smoother, more tractable or rideable power from the “Traction” settings on the Vortex ECU.
We have done extensive work to include tune parameters which improve starting and almost eliminate the flame-outs experienced with some EFI bikes. All the development work is done for you! All that is left is for you to do is chose a setting that best suits your riding style or tracks conditions and rides!
The Vortex 10 Map ECU for Husqvarna is also fully programmable (software not supplied) with parameters that are far more extensive than those found in any factory setting tools. With the Vortex ECU, you can program rev limits, throttle enrichment & decay time, fuel timing, high-resolution mapping, dwell time, voltage output, and trim tables for cold starting, air intake temperature (IAT), engine coolant temperature (ECT), barometric pressure, battery voltage, etc…
- Improved bottom-end power and throttle response
- Improved top-end and over-rev power
- Better starting and stall prevention
- Higher rev limits
- Fuel timing for improved atomization and response
- Pre-programmed with 10 performance fuel & ignition maps – all the work is done for you!
- Instant plug-in performance (replaces standard Vortex ECU with no mods to wiring harness required)
- Fuel trim switches adjust fuel mapping by +12.5% to -10% in low, mid and hi power-bands
- Adjustments require only a screwdriver and integrated switches provide visual feedback
- Simple to install with mounting hardware supplied (where required)
- V-Boost – programmable voltage boost circuit for maximizing spark energy across the entire rev range
- Higher/lower rev limit (where required)
- Robust design is fully encapsulated and O-ring sealed
- Diagnostic flash codes – tests for sensor faults and flashes codes to O.E.M. FI light
- Race proven reliability
- Re-programmable (software and interface hardware NOT included)
- ECU settings for `17-21 FE 501
- O2 Sensor Elimination Kit available
Availability: In stock