Slavens Mule GET ECULMB for KTM/HQV 250/300tpi
The Slavens Mule GET ECULMB is the perfect combination of technology, flexibility and performance with plug-n-play installation with pre-loaded programs for stock or modified engines for low or high elevation applications developed by Slavens Racing.
The 2018-19 KTM/HQV 250/300 tpi/i models are lean as delivered from the factory. KTM has done this to pass European emissions laws but this creates hard starting, erratic idle, jerky low rpm throttle response (huck-a-buck), pipe bang and weak/poor performance. If you modify your bike with a high compression head, aftermarket pipe, air box mod, etc., it gets even leaner and needs corrected or you may experience engine damage. Many guys have experienced piston scuffs/seizures and have blamed it on lack of lubrication which has been promoted by snakeoil salesmen promoting their products. The real issue is a very lean fuel injection setting that can be quickly and easily corrected with the Slavens Mule GET ECU.
The Slavens Mule GET ECU comes loaded with 2 proprietary performance maps developed by Slavens Racing and custom tuned to match your stock or modified engine, exhaust, air box mods, etc. and to match the elevation where you ride. After receiving your order we will call or email you to discuss your needs.
- Includes Slavens Mule GET ECU, Wi-Fi Com box, handlebar mounted map switch, quick start guide, Slavens How-To videos (installation video and tuning videos)
- 2 custom built proprietary map combinations to match your needs
- Wi-GET phone app for making fuel and timing adjustments at the track, on the trail or at home
- Revolutionary “Wi-Fi COM” technology allows you to modify tuning parameters (richen or lean the air/fuel ratio) with your smartphone or tablet in seconds
- Adjustable oil pump output
- Map combinations available for any application, just ask
- Used by all factory teams and satellite teams on the World Championship MX and off-road circuits and many U.S. MX, SX and GNCC teams
- Available only at Slavens Racing
Fits: ’18-’19 KTM/HQV 250/300tpi models
NOTE: Please provide an accurate daytime phone number and email address so we may discuss your needs and build custom maps for you.
Availability: In stock