Two Stroke Performance Cylinder Heads for KTM/HQV/GG 125/150
Two Stroke Performance Cylinder Heads for KTM/HQV/GG 125/150, machined from solid 6061 T6 aluminum stock, offer improved performance, reliability and fuel economy. They are the best bolt on mod you can buy for your bike! Each complete head includes a ‘Cap’ which offers improved strength over stock with a factory anodized appearance, plus a combustion chamber ‘Insert’ which is interchangeable in order to tailor the power delivery to your needs.
These billet machined 2 piece heads feature TSP’s proven combustion chamber designs and are a MUST HAVE mod for most current model offroad bikes. The combustion chamber designs have been used by thousands of happy customers and have been extensively dyno tested… the gains are consistent. There are also a large number of riders reporting much cooler running temps under normal riding conditions.
- Consistent power gains throughout the rev range especially in the bottom/mid
- Improved fuel economy
- Greatly reduced risk of detonation
- Improved engine life
- Smoother power delivery
- Does not require race gas
- 100% developed and tested in-house by TSP in Australia
- TSP Heads include one insert (and insert O-ring), head O-rings and head bolt washers
- 150 carbureted models also include coolant plug to help ease bleeding the cooling system
- High Compression – This combustion chamber design is higher compression than stock. It is designed to work with the stock base gasket thickness and gives a tighter squish clearance than stock. It gives a noticeable increase to bottom/mid power plus improved peak power, resulting in better pull out of corners and improved starts off the line. It makes for a more fun and more forgiving engine that’s faster from corner to corner. 91 octane fuel recommended.
Fits: See Fitment tab above
Looking for even better performance from your carbureted model? Pair with a TSP Offset Flywheel Key (not to be used with aftermarket CDIs)!
Available: In stock
Note: The customer takes all responsibility for ensuring that their engine setup is appropriate for their riding style and conditions.