Two Stroke Performance 12° Piston Top End Kits for KTM/HQV/GG 85
Improve your 85’s performance or rebuild your current 85’s 12° setup with Two Stroke Performance 12° Piston Top End Kits for KTM/HQV/GG 85. Adding a 12° bevel around the outside of the piston lengthens the time the ports are open and smooths out the fuel charge flow increasing performance across the powerband, especially top end over rev. Combined with a TSP 12° Cylinder Head, a 12° piston increase your 85’s power across the entire RPM range.
- Can be used to add a 12° setup to an 85 or rebuild an existing 12° setup on a 85
- Improved performance
- Increased top end over rev
- No loss of compression
- 12° Pistons MUST be used with 12° Cylinder Heads (sold separately)
- 12° Piston kit in the size of your choice (A or B)
- Rings, pin, circlips, and a high quality cast piston with anti-friction coating made by Meteor
- Top end gasket kit
- Selection of base gaskets, powervalve cover gaskets, and O-rings
- Wrist pin bearing
Note: In order to run a 12° degree piston you MUST also run a 12° cylinder head (sold separately).
`18-24 KTM 85 SX
`18-24 Husqvarna TC 85
`21-24 GasGas MC 85
Want even more power for your 85? Pair with a TSP Offset Flywheel Key (not to be paired with aftermarket CDIs)!
Note: All 2 stroke pistons are size A or B (KTM calls size A pistons Group 1 and size B pistons Group 2). We recommend the A kit for all engines that have less than 50 hours or engines with a re-plated cylinder. We recommend the B kit for all engines that have 50+ hours.
Availability: In stock