Two Stroke Performance Cylinder Heads for KTM/HQV/GG 250/300
Two Stroke Performance Cylinder Heads for KTM/HQV/GG 250/300, machined from solid 6061 T6 aluminum stock, offer improved performance, reliability and fuel economy. They are the best bolt on mod you can buy for your bike! Each complete head includes a ‘Cap’ which offers improved strength over stock with a factory anodized appearance, plus a combustion chamber ‘Insert’ which is interchangeable in order to tailor the power delivery to your needs.
These billet machined 2 piece heads feature TSP’s proven combustion chamber designs and are a MUST HAVE mod for most current model offroad bikes. The combustion chamber designs have been used by thousands of happy customers and have been extensively dyno tested… the gains are consistent. There are also a large number of riders reporting much cooler running temps under normal riding conditions.
- Consistent power gains throughout the rev range especially in the bottom/mid
- Improved fuel economy
- Greatly reduced risk of detonation
- Improved engine life
- Smoother power delivery
- Does not require race gas
- 100% developed and tested in-house by TSP in Australia
- TSP Heads include one insert (and insert O-ring), head O-rings and head bolt washers
- `17-18 Carb Heads also include coolant plug to help ease bleeding the cooling system
- Low Compression – Roughly the same compression ratio as stock EXC or TE, much tighter squish clearance and better design than stock, suited to Extreme Enduro, resists overheating very well, pulls from very low RPM smoothly and predictably. Still gives a noticeable change in performance over stock despite compression ratios being similar.
- Medium Compression – Higher compression ratio than stock. Gives much smoother power delivery at low/mid revs and a nice increase to bottom/mid power especially. Squish clearance is much tighter than stock. Improved fuel economy. Designed for all riders between sea level and 1500m (4900ft). The most popular option for low elevation riders. 91 octane fuel recommended under 1500m.
- High Compression – Gives a very noticeable increase to bottom/mid power plus improved smoothness. Squish clearance is much tighter than stock. Improved fuel economy. Recommended for riders who want lots more bottom/mid power but are willing to sacrifice some peak power and overrev. Due to the increase in compression ratio over the stock head this design may require a thermostat fan to be fitted for tight/technical riding. An 8 heat range plug with this head is suggested. The ‘High” comp head is lower comp than many other aftermarket heads. Designed for high elevation riders who ride 1000-1500m (3300-4900ft), who want a nice increase in torque using normal pump fuel. The most popular choice for high elevation riders. 91 octane fuel recommended.
- Very High Compression – This design is targeted at high elevation riders who only ride above 1500m (4900ft). It will help to make up for the power losses due to thinner air at high elevation. It is strongly suggested that you do not use this design below 1500m. At these high elevations this head design should give similar results to the Medium or High Comp heads at lower elevations.
Note: insert availability varies based on model.
Fits: See Fitment tab above
Looking for even better performance from your carbureted model? Pair with a TSP Offset Flywheel Key (not to be used with aftermarket CDIs)!
Available: In stock
Note: The customer takes all responsibility for ensuring that their engine setup is appropriate for their riding style and conditions.