Coober EZ ECU for KTM/HQV/Gas Gas 250/300 TPI
Transfer Port Injection (Tpi) is great technology with a lot of potential BUT it has its share of quirks that make it less than stellar. With the O.E.M. ECU the power (HP) is less than the previous carbureted models and many have starting/idling issues, rich and lean spots in the powerband, flame-out issues and oiling issues. The Coober EZ ECU for KTM/HQV/Gas Gas 250/300 TPI changes that, raising your TPI’s power to where it should be, higher than carbureted bikes.
The new Coober TPI ECU not only optimizes the power delivery of your new KTM, Husqvarna, GasGas 2-Stroke but it delivers safe fueling (correct air/fuel ratios) for longer engine life with increased power from off-idle to high RPMs and increased oiling. Map 1 and Map 2 offer a more noticeable difference between the maps compared to the O.E.M. maps.
Installation is as simple as unplugging the stock ECU and plugging in the Coober ECU.
Key Features and Benefits:
- Greatly improved torque/grunt at low & mid RPMs plus more top-end pull
- Big improvement to 0-50% performance (torque & HP) and improved throttle response
- Map 1 = rock and roll with smooth power delivery, Map 2 = more low-end and lower mid-range grunt with softer power delivery than Map 1
- Smooth power delivery with improved traction
- Improved torque allows lugging the engine in a taller gear for more control and improved traction and less clutch work
- 4 times more accurate on fueling, ignition and oil injection settings
- Exhaust pre-heating optimized for off throttle (stops pipe bang)
- More reliable than stock ECU
- Improves engine service life and reliability
- Software and set-up developed by COOBER GmbH Austria
- Better oil management than stock ECU (increased oil output)
- Fully Plug N Play (replaces stock ECU), just install and ride
- CANBUS diagnostic support for service tasks
- Supports all warning lights and standard functions
- Original KTM/HQV/Gas Gas map switch supported (switch not included)
- Also works with Sicass map switch
- Compatible with stock, FMF, Pro Circuit, Bills, DEP & Scalvini exhaust systems
- Over 400 Hours of testing completed
- Works well with O.E.M. or high compression heads
- ECU/head kit combos include; Coober ECU, Slavens Mule S3 High Compression Head, Slavens EZ Idle Screw, NGK BR7eix Spark Plug
- Slavens Mule S3 Flatlander High Compression Head = 0′ to 6000′ elevation
- Slavens Mule S3 Mountain High Compression Head = 6000′ to 12,000′ elevation
NOTE: Coober ECU with O.E.M. head and Slavens Mule S3 High Compression Heads have been rigorously tested by Slavens Racing
NOTE: Stay tuned for the head and ECU combo kits – coming soon
COOBER GmbH, based in Austria, works closely with major motorcycle manufacturers to ensure you are getting the most out of your bike without sacrificing any engine durability or altering the emissions. COOBER uses a unique combination of testing equipment to make this happen. First, they use a Dyno to find the absolute most power they can squeeze out of the engine. Then they use an Olympus Innov-X 5000 Analyzer and FerroCheck 2000 to analyze the engine oil in order to find the point at which it starts breaking down. Using this information, COOBER is able to program their ECU to increase performance and still be 100% confident that it will not cause any engine damage.
NOTE: 20% return fee on ALL electrical items returned within 30 days. NO returns accepted after 30 days. All returned items must be in NEW condition: not scuffed, stained, scratched or worn. It also must be in the original box including instructions.
`18-21 KTM 250/300 XC/XC-W/EXC TPI Models
`18-21 Husqvarna TE/TX 250i/300i
`21 GasGas EC/EX 250/300
Availability: Available to backorder – ETA End of January 2021