Scalvini Racing KTM Freeride 250 Pipe & Carbon Silencer
Scalvini two-stroke factory works pipes are hand-assembled cone-by-cone to make an exhaust that looks as good as it performs. Each cone is hand cut, pounded, and welded to our stringent manufacturing guidelines. This is your opportunity to have a real works pipe and performance without the expense associated with parts of this caliber. Cone pipes have faded away since the early days of two-strokes, because stampings made the job quicker, easier, and cheaper. The rarity makes these pipes the epitome of cool. Using only the finest materials available, Scalvini produces exhaust systems for most modern two-strokes.
Scalvini two-stroke factory silencers are specially tuned to work in conjunction with our Scalvini Works Pipes.
Scalvini Racing exhaust for Freeride gives high performance to your bike! See the dyno chart above.
- Uses only the finest materials available
- Scalvini ID tag attached to every pipe
- CNC-machined exhaust flange
- Double wall mounting brackets offer increased durability
- Pipes are compatible with O.E.M. silencer or in alternative with Scalvini Racing light silencer
- Silencers can be repacked easily are extremely lightweight
- Completely handmade and welded in Italy
Fits: ’14-19 KTM Freeride 250 2T
Availability: In stock