Giant Loop Klamath Tail Rack Pack
Like a tank bag for the rear of bike, the low-profile Klamath Tail Rack Pack keeps gear organized and easily accessible, securing to virtually any motorcycle tail rack. The 4-liter soft luggage case features a zipper-less nested clamshell design inspired by classic motorcycle rally racing packs. Includes waterproof inner liner Dry Pod. Made in USA and constructed with military-spec materials, the Klamath Tail Rack Pack is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
The redesigned 2020 model features all new mounting options including 2 of Giant Loop’s new 25″ stretch polyurethane Pronghorn Straps, four Fender Hooks and two forward-tension webbing anchor straps. The 2020 Klamath Tail Rack Pack is even easier and faster to install and remove from a wide variety of motorcycle makes and models.
The Klamath Tail Rack Pack also can used in conjunction with Giant Loop’s MoJavi Saddlebag, mounting in place of the saddlebag’s removable Tool Pouch.
- Zipper-less clamshell design
- Opens with gloves on
- Fully lined with high visibility yellow
- Gear lash cord
- Reflective accents for visibility
- Interior divider – removable, adjustable, tire pressure gauge/pen holder
- Key clip
- Zippered mesh pocket under lid
- Exterior mesh pocket
- Mil-spec materials and hardware
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Made in USA
- Volume: 4 liters
- Dimensions: 4.75″ tall x 8.5″ wide x 11″ long
- 22 oz vinyl coated polyester Bomb Shell™ reinforced with foam
- Nylike webbing
- Adjustable fender hooks
- Ballistic webbing
Note: Klamath Tail Rack Pack comes with a Dry Pod!
Fitment: Fits virtually any motorcycle make/model; dirt bike, dual sport, enduro, adventure touring and sport bike.
Availability: In stock