Giant Loop Siskiyou Panniers™
Named for southern Oregon’s and northern California’s rugged and beautiful Siskiyou Mountains! An “around-the-world contender,” Giant Loop’s Siskiyou Panniers™ (waterproof soft luggage) combine the convenience of hard panniers with all of Giant Loop’s performance advantages. Rugged, rackless, lightweight and stable. Secures to passenger footrest mounts and rides on rear rack and/or pillion seat (and you can still ride 2-up!). Designed to fit many rackless adventure touring bikes; luggage loops may be required for some enduro and dual sport models. This luggage mounts and dismounts in minutes and is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty!
- Volume: 70 liters (35 liters each side)
- Super tough trucker’s tarp – Bomb Shell™ – reinforced with ballistic nylon
- 2 Hot Springs Heat Shields included – some bikes, especially those with dual exhaust, require additional heat shields
- 2 removable, waterproof inner liner Pods included
- Adjustable width fits bikes without — and with — luggage racks (max width – approx. 20 inches)
- Multiple lash points for additional dry bags and gear
- 2 large bellowed pockets (fits 2-liter fuel bottles)
- Zippered mesh pockets under lids
- Military-spec materials and construction
- Made in U.S.A.
Note: For a rackless mount on a KTM 1190/1290, use the spacer kit to remove passenger handles! (sold separately)
Fits: See fitment tab above
Add 23 liters (1399 cubic inches) of 100% waterproof gear storage to your Siskiyou Panniers with the Great Basin Dry Bag.
Availability: In stock