Billet Throttle Tube for KTM/HQV/Berg/Beta/GG by G2 Ergo
The G2 Billet Throttle Tube consists of the ultra-smooth G2 tube with Delrin inserts fitted with a 100 throttle cam that is the same size as stock. The throttle tube shares the unique G2 cam and tube interlock that allows the rider to update to a quicker turn or control cam, sold separately, at any time.
- Burley replacement for wimpy plastic/nylon tubes
- Includes throttle tube with stock size cam
- Machined from 6061 aluminum
- Self-lubricating Delrin bushings at each end of tube provide an ultra-smooth feel
- Included cam is removable and can be replaced with alternate cams (sold separately) to fine tune control
- Fits inside the stock throttle housing to stock cables
- Removable end cap for simple handguard installation
- Installs in minutes
- Made in the U.S.A.
Fits: See fitment tab above
Availability: In stock