BRP 4 Post Rubber Mounted Triple Clamp
This uniquely designed BRP 4 Post Rubber Mounted Triple Clamp for KTM, HQV, Beta offers excellent vibration dampening. Comes complete with two different durometer bushings that allow you to fine tune the amount of vibration dampening and energy absorption.
BRP triple clamps are manufactured to the highest quality standards from 6061-T6 billet aluminum which is far stronger than the O.E.M. unit and comparable in weight. Our precision machined fork bores feature a 2 pinch bolt design that increases the clamping surface on the forks which in turn will help prevent fork twist in the event of a hard landing or crash. Finished in our signature black anodize the BRP triple clamp will give your machine that factory look.
This is an easy bolt-on assembly which requires basic hand tools and can be performed by the novice mechanic.
- 4 Post prevents twisting of bar mounts
- Two sets of poly urethane bushings – red (medium) & blue (soft)
- Excellent vibration and square edge absorption
- Adjustable bar position 14mm & 21mm (similar to position 2 & 3 on stock clamp)
- Comes standard with individual bar clamps
- Optional 1 Pc. SX top mount or Scotts Stabilizer Bar mount (position 1 or 2)
’10-’18 KTM models w/ 22mm offset – 150 SX, 200 XCW, 250 SXF/XCFW, 250/300 XC/SX, 450 SXF
’16-’18 KTM 250/300XC/XCW/6D
’16 250/350/450/500 XCW
’16-’19 250/350/450/500 EXC/6D
’14-18 Husqvarna FC/FX/TC/TX All models
’16-19 Husqvarna FE/TE All models
13-19 Beta All 2 Stroke Models
11-19 Beta All 4 Stroke Models
Availability: In Stock