X40 Hard Terrain Tires by Bridgestone
This item ships ONLY to addresses within the 48 contiguous United States.
Bridgestone certainly has the legacy of making great tires, so when they finally come out with a brand new tire it’s a big deal. Called the Battlecross X40 Hard, the design shares virtually nothing with past efforts. Featuring advanced designs like cooling fins on the rear tire and large convex “Castle Block” knobs, the X40 can grip and corner in extremely demanding race conditions. For a look into the future of moto, the X40 is it.
- Rear tires feature cooling fin for better heat dispersion
- Convex “castle back” for enhanced traction in acceleration and braking
- Asymmetric front tread pattern also enhances traction during acceleration, deceleration, and cornering
- Improved grip in all conditions
- Available in most big bike sizes
Availability: In stock
Ships: U.S.A. Lower 48 states only