Sidi X-3 Enduro Boots
FREE shipping for domestic orders!
The X-3 is Sidi’s most cost effective way to experience professional level extreme enduro boots. Proven Crossfire level laminated Technomicro doesn’t stretch or absorb water even under the most extreme conditions. Featuring a new Davos lugged enduro sole it also features the same cam lock buckles, Cambrelle® inner lining, heel and insole as the Crossfire range.
- The new Davos enduro type sole is aggressively lugged for perfect off bike traction while still giving great peg feel. Its rubber compound is specially formulated for Sidi and the all new X-3 Enduro model.
- The Davos Enduro sole can be replaced by a cobbler when needed.
- Nylon insole no dangerous steel shank!
- Tongue in grove rear of calf panels protect the Achilles tendon.
- Removable arch support.
- Inner heat shield.
- Internal malleolus plastic guard with ergonomic closed cell foam padding internally to enhance protection of those tender small foot bones.
- Toe area covered in protective plastic.
- Rigid, shock resistant, anatomically shaped heel with hyper extension block for maximum protection.
- Replaceable micro adjustable cam lock buckle system with memory straps.
- Lower buckle protected against opening because of an impact by a guard.
- Lined with anti-abrasion Cambrelle® in the foot area for comfort, the upper is lined with Teflon mesh which prevents complete absorption of water and sweat. These materials will not retain water or sweat on the inside of the boot. The boot will dry quickly and the treatment also prevents the onset of mold.
- All bolt-on parts are replaceable.
- Slim, cool non-bootie design.
- Single Flex System upper.
Availability: In stock
Ships: Worldwide – FREE shipping for domestic orders!