IRC Volcanduro VE-33s Gekkota Rear Enduro Tire
This item ships ONLY to addresses within the 48 contiguous United States.
The Volcanduro VE-33S Rear Enduro Tire by IRC is brand new to the line and was developed and tested in extreme enduro/off-road conditions, making it a viable option for singletrack riders and enduro/offroad racers. IRC developed a new gummy compound that doubles for riders looking for a little less knob flex than their standard Gekkota. Slavens Racing offers a full line up of tires!
- The two-ply plus “Breaker” carcass structure resists puncture and optimizes stability over a range of speeds
- The new, stiffer gummy compound acts as a suspension component within the tire
- Proper rigidity of the sidewall with gummy compound will provide extra bump-absorption performance
- Tall blocks are designed to provide a larger contact patch and also flexibility for maximum traction no matter the conditions
- Built for competition
- 64M Bias TT/2 ply
- Roll-out (circumference): ?″ deflated
- Weight: 13 lbs
- Nitro Mousse size
- Recommended tire pressure w/TUbliss: 5-6 PSI, w/tube – 8 PSI, w/Nitro Mousse – Plushie for best performance, Platinum will greatly reduce performance and service life
- Country of origin: Japan
Available size: 110/100-18
Recommended fitment: ALL 150/200/250/300 2 strokes and all 250-500 4 stroke models.
It is a “normal” sized 110/100 and therefore does not require suspension adjustments to maintain correct chassis balance. Most of our testers have gotten a service life of 400-450 miles in rocky conditions.
Availability: In stock
Ships: U.S.A. Lower 48 states only