IRC JX8 Gekkota Gummy Rear Tire
Due to the high demand and low supply of this all new tire we only allow up to four (4) tires per order. If you try to add more than 4 to your cart you will receive an error and will be unable to continue with the checkout process.
The IRC JX8 Gekkota Gummy Rear Tire, developed and tested with the help of top Hard Enduro riders in some of the most extreme conditions, gives another gummy tire option for single track riders and top pro Hard Enduro/Endurocross riders. IRC updated the carcass structure to three-ply construction which enhances overall rigidity and provides excellent stability going through challenging obstacles. The dual compound design uses IRC’s well known super gummy compound on the tread and a stiffer sidewall for maximum grip and stability.
- 3 ply construction for increased rigidity and stability
- Super gummy tread compound for maximum grip
- Stiffer sidewall for straight drive stability
- Extra rubber support on the bottom of the center knobs optimizes rigidity and increases longevity
- 64M Bias TT/3 ply
- Roll-out (circumference): 84″ deflated
- Weight: 12.8 lbs
- Nitro Mousse size
- Recommended tire pressure w/TUbliss: 5-6 PSI, w/tube – 8 PSI, w/Nitro Mousse – plushie for best performance, Platinum will greatly reduce performance and service life
- Country of origin: Japan
Available size: 110/100-18
Recommended fitment: ALL 150/200/250/300 2 strokes and all 250-500 4 stroke models.
The JX8 is only available in 110/100-18. We have extensively tested this tire on KTM 250/300XCW, 500XCF-W and Husqvarna FE501s with great results. Even with the big HP of a Slavens tuned 500, the 110/100-18 JX8 gives incredible hook up!
It is a “normal” sized 110/100 and therefore does not require suspension adjustments to maintain correct chassis balance. The JX8 offers exceptional traction in extreme conditions but is not a high mileage tire. Most of our testers, including me, have gotten a service life of 300-350 miles in very rocky conditions.
This is currently my favorite rear tire, August 1st, 2021 Jeff Slavens
Availability: Limited supply
Ships: U.S.A. Lower 48 states only