Ultimate Outdoor Container by RotopaX
The RotopaX fuel pack system can be customized for countless uses from short weekend expeditions to long trips to Baja. With RotopaX you’ll be ready for whatever comes your way. RotopaX fuel packs can be mounted flat, vertical, or horizontal without leaking a drop of fuel. With extra threads, thicker walls, and a sure-seal gasket, RotopaX guarantees your spout won’t leak or vibrate loose.
- Only EPA and CARB compliant fuel containers are available in the U.S.A.
- RotopaX are rotational molded–the process which produces indisputably superior products
- The rotationally molded, 3 layer products have distinct advantages over any blow-molded containers on the market today
- Thicker walls and stronger construction helps RotopaX work and play as hard as you do.
- Bright colors that are less prone to fading ensure the longest-lasting fuel containers you’ll ever own.
- Each 2 gallon pack comes with a standard pack clip allowing two containers to clip together to mix and match fuel, water, and storage containers
- Fuel packs include CARB approved ECO Spout
- Water packs include Self Venting Spout
- All spouts turn around and store inside of the fuel packs
- Lifetime leak-free and hassle-free warranty
- RotopaX made in the U.S.A.
- Mounting kits sold separately
1 gallon: 14″ x 10″ x 4″
1.75 gallon: 15″ x 14″ x 4″
2 gallon: 19″ x 14″ x 4″
3 gallon: 17″ x 16″ x 5″
4 gallon: 36″ x 14″ x 4″
In order to create a complete usable kit you will need: the RotopaX Container, Pack Mount, and Mount Plate (Pack Mounts include a small, round base plate, but a larger Mount Plate may be need for your application).
PLEASE NOTE: While RotopaX stands behind all products and any failure they can not be responsible for damage due to fuel leak. A large number of customers carry fuel packs on top of off road vehicles without issue but do so at your own risk. Please always remember to vent the fuel pack once per day if the elevation or temperature changes significantly. Please rinse your container thoroughly and allow to dry fully to remove debris before use.
Availability: Fuel and Water containers in stock