Ultimate Outdoor Container by RotopaX
In order to create a complete usable kit: container, mount plate, and pack mount.
The RotopaX fuel pack system can be customized for countless uses from weekend expeditions to daily chores around your home and yard. With RotopaX you’ll be ready for whatever comes your way. RotopaX fuel packs can be mounted flat, vertical, or horizontal depending on your needs. With extra threads, thicker walls, and a sure-seal gasket–RotopaX guarantees your spout won’t leak or vibrate loose.
ALL GASOLINE FUEL PACKS SOLD WITHIN THE UNITED STATES ARE SUPPLIED WITH AN ECO SPOUT. Please CLICK HERE for ECO Spout use instructions.
Although the government now requires all portable fuel containers including fuel packs be supplied with C.A.R.B/ECO spouts customer feedback has been very positive regarding the new spouts. They do not allow fuel to dispense until you apply light pressure against the tank being filled which eliminates gas spills on your vehicle or machine.
- Each 2 gallon pack comes with one standard pack clip. So if you buy two 2-gallon packs,
you will have the two clips–allowing them to lock together.
- The water packs (white) are supplied with a yellow self-breathing flex spout
- All spouts turn around and store inside of the fuel packs
- Only EPA and Carb compliant fuel containers are available in the U.S.A.
- RotopaX are rotational molded–the process which produces indisputably superior products
- Our roto-molded products have distinct advantages over any blow-molded containers on the market today
- Durable: thicker walls and stronger construction helps RotopaX work and play as hard as you do.
- Colorfast: bright colors that are less prone to fading ensure the longest-lasting fuel containers you’ll ever own.
- Bright colors that are less prone to fading
- Thick, strong walls that help RotopaX work and play as hard as you do
- Lifetime leak-free and hassle-free warranty
- Rotopax made in the U.S.A.
*Mounting kits sold seperately.
1 Gallon 13.5″x9.5″x3″
1.75 Gallon 15″x13.5″x3.5″ (Will actually carry two gallons if filled ALL the way up, not saying to do it. Just saying it can…)
2 Gallon 19″x14″x4″
3 Gallon 17″x16″x5″
4 Gallon 36″x14″x4″
PLEASE NOTE: WHILE ROTOPAX STANDS BEHIND ALL PRODUCTS AND ANY FAILURE WE CAN NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR DAMAGE DUE TO FUEL LEAK. A LARGE NUMBER OF CUSTOMERS CARRY OUR FUEL PACKS ON TOP OF OFF ROAD VEHICLES WITHOUT ISSUE BUT THIS IS AT YOUR RISK. PLEASE ALWAYS REMEMBER TO VENT THE FUEL PACK ONCE PER DAY IF THE ELEVATION OR TEMPERATURE CHANGES SIGNIFICANTLY.
Availability: Out of stock – ETA 12/1/21