Sidi Trial Zero.1 Boots
FREE shipping for domestic orders!
When constructing its boots, Sidi uses a new generation material called “Technomicro.” Technomicro is a composite microfiber material created from strands that are so fine, each one is less than one thousand the thickness of silk. These fibers act like natural leather skin, but with the advantage of better strength, softer texture and lighter weight. Technomicro is also water resistant, highly resistant to abrasion and tearing and is easy to clean and maintain. It doesn’t stain and offers reduced weight, more flexibility and a better feel than leather or other synthetic material boots.
- Fixed shin plate
- Upper in Technomicro microfibre and suede
- Three buckles and memory-regulation straps
- Anatomical and non-deformable rigid heel
- Rubber sole designed for improved grip
- Nylon inner sole and removable arch support pad
- Black or Brown
Availability: Most sizes in stock
Ships: Worldwide – FREE shipping for domestic orders!