G2 Ergo Throttle Tamer for KTM, Husaberg, Husqvarna
Throttle Tamer for KTM, Husaberg, Husqvarna by G2 Ergo works wonders smoothing out on-off throttle abruptness common with many fuel-injected bikes and 2 strokes. KTM 690 & 990 Adventure owners love the way this throttle smooths the low-rpm power delivery. The Tamer comes with the 400 cam that has a 15-20% slower throttle opening during the first 1/3 of throttle opening with “same as stock” overall rotation from closed to full throttle.
- Smooths out abrupt initial throttle response common with many EFI models & 2 strokes
- Machined 6061 billet aluminum throttle tube with knurled surface
- Very popular with dirt, dual-sport and adventure riders
- Innovative Delrin bushings for smooth ball bearing feel
- Exclusive 2 piece design allows rider to change ratio for different conditions – optional cams sold separately
- Great for tight, technical trail conditions
- Excellent for taming big HP engines like the KTM 500, 690, and 990 & Husaberg 501
- Comes with 400 cam installed
- 15-20% slower throttle response during first 1/3 of throttle opening
- Removable end cap for handguards or bar ends
- Made in the U.S.A.
Fits: See fitment tab above
Availability: In stock