Renthal Tapered Dual Compound Grips
All the benefits of the classic dual-compound grips but with an over-sized thumb diameter which tapers down to regular size at the ends to match the contours of a closed fist for maximum comfort and control. A grip that has an advanced synthetic soft/firm rubber compound especially formulated to achieve the optimum combination of strength, tackiness and shock absorption to suit every riding condition and individual style.
- Increased material in the sensitive thumb area
- Offers more cushioning and damping against vibration without reducing control
- Soft compound is used for the outer diameter of the grip
- Is in direct contact with the palm, fingers, and thumb
- Firm compound used for the flange, inner sleeve, and outer-end of the grip for maximum durability
- Offers the ultimate combination of comfort and durability
- For use with twist throttle applications
- Developed and tested in the U.S.A. and U.K.
Availability: In stock