Alpinestars Supertech M5 Helmet
FREE Shipping on domestic orders and one FREE sizing exchange.
The all-new Alpinestars Supertech M5 helmet is the result of more than five years of intensive study, development and testing. Alpinestars scrutinized every possible aspect and engineered a helmet that is safe and also thoughtfully designed to deliver optimal protection and comfort. The thermo-injected shell incorporates a special polymer blend enhanced by varying degrees of thickness that delivers the optimal combination of impact protection and light weight. The five density EPS liner ensures the correct density in the correct area for enhanced impact absorption. A raised area with padding effectively reduces the forces transmitted to the collarbone. Finally, the patented visor release system ensures the visor is released with the correct pre-determined amount of force, irrespective of the angle of impact.
- Lightweight outer shell is constructed from a technologically advanced impact resistant thermoplastic in two sizes.
- The inner and outer surfaces are engineered to minimize the effects of oblique impacts.
- Multiple density inner liner to ensure the correct density in the correct area for enhanced impact absorption.
- Patented visor release system ensures the visor is released with the correct pre-determined amount of force, irrespective of the angle of impact.
- Maximized ventilation and high levels of heat transfer exchange thanks to multi-air inlets and exhaust ports.
- The visor is designed to direct air into the ports for enhanced airflow.
- Stainless steel D-rings to ensure a tight and secure fit.
- Emergency release system and removable cheek pads permit the safe and easy removal of the cheek pads while the helmet is still on, while the 3D contoured foam ensures rider comfort.
- Removable comfort liner with Silverplus® treated anti-bacterial fabrics for excellent moisture wicking, effectively drawing perspiration away from the skin.
- Anti-microbial liner is removable and washable.
- Hydration tube channels integrated into the helmet’s cheek pads for convenience and performance.
- Soft textile chin strap is 26mm and is wider than certification requirements for optimal safety and rider comfort.
- The SM5 helmet conforms to both DOT certification and ECE homologation for use worldwide.
- A size Medium weighs 1260g (ECE) 1370g (DOT).
If your helmet doesn’t fit correctly, we will exchange it for FREE.
Availability: In stock
Ships: Worldwide – FREE shipping for domestic orders