Sprint R-3 Enduro Backpack by Zac Speed
The Sprint R-3 Enduro backpack by Zac Speed has been purposely designed for short fast competition rides with its minimal design and aggressive graphics, also the perfect backpack for motorcycle commuting. The Sprint R-3 is a fourth generation pack that adopts the new CONFIGR8 adaptive pack harness system. In keeping with tradition the Sprint is a low profile design to minimize lateral and vertical movement. To optimize comfort and stability in this moto backpack, we have used a vented TPR waist belt system with enhanced padding profiles for improved ventilation.
A Source 3lt hydration system provides ample water storage whilst offering 3 individual compartments with two deep sidewall pockets for maximum flexibility. A wide aperture main compartment access allows for quick easy bladder installation. The Sprint R-3 Enduro Backpack by Zac Speed also comes with a removable pack shield to improve protection and maintain the ventilation structure of the pack. The back panel-padding uses a Bio-foam design for improved comfort and easy access to the pack ladder-lock system and pack shield compartment.
- YBS water resistant zips with rubberized all-weather pulls
- Molded EVA (bio-foam) back panel
- PU articulated pack shield insert
- Capacity 9.0 liter
- Removable waist belt and shoulder harness
- Four storage pockets
- CONFIGR8 ladder lock adjustment system (tool free)
- Source 3-liter hydration system
- Weight 3.3 lbs (with pack shield and hydration system)
- Weight 2.4 lbs (pack only)
- Length 17.7″ – width 13.7″
Slavens racing provides a wide array of motocross gear bags. If this moto backpack doesn’t fit your current needs, check out our other offerings today!
Availability: In Stock