Green Chile Adventure Gear Soft Tie Down Straps
Ditch the cheap motorcycle tie downs for heavy duty, made in the USA, Soft Tie Down Straps by Green Chile Adventure Gear. The dual sided soft tie option allows your to pull up or down to secure your load – making single person or multi-bike loading much simpler. This is especially helpful when working in tight areas like an enclosed trailer.
- 1.5″ Nylon Webbing – Heavy duty and UV resistant.
- Heavy Duty Cam Buckle – Made of zinc and using dual stainless steel springs and pins, this buckle is strongest 1.5″ cam buckle on the market.
- Gated Hooks – Secures the webbing and prevents it from slipping off.
- PVC Coated Steel Hooks – Won’t scratch your bike and keeps your load secured.
- Integrated Soft Tie – Quick and simple way to attach the strap to the bike without metal hardware touching your bike.
- Color Coded – The black and green ends quickly let you see which end of the strap you are working with.
- Dual Soft Tie Version – You can orient the cam buckle to pull the strap up or down to tighten.
- 1,000 LB Working Load – Strong and durable.
- Green Chile Adv Motorcycle Straps are sold in pairs.
- Always inspect your straps before use and NEVER use a worn strap to secure your load.
- With the dual soft tie option we recommend using the metal hook to attach to the trailer or truck.
- Not for use with lifting or towing applications.
Availability: In stock