Slavens Mule MXT Blackjack 49mm Complete Fork & Triple Clamps
The new MXT 49mm Blackjack Complete Forks set the standard for being the lightest in class for an open chamber or twin chamber design. The externals are beautiful from genuine Kashima and DLC hard carbon coating, to the Dual Compound SKF seals, down to the custom billet machined lugs. The outside appearance sends the message that these forks are 100% performance based.
The Slavens Mule Blackjack Open Cartridge System brings the latest in fork development. Internally the 49mm complete forks include shim tunable spring seats, low friction internal components, compound leaf spring mid-valve, and the desirable MXT Huck Valve. The Huck Valve offers tunable hydraulic resistance at the end of the stroke, this hardware has been exclusively designed and in use by Jeremy for over a decade.
MX-Tech Suspension uses Blud suspension fluid because it is has the best performance ratings based on our independent testing among the top brands. This fully synthetic oil minimizes foaming, reduces friction and eliminates wear.
SKF dual compound fork seals come standard! This new design has two rubber compounds, new geometry for both the scraper lip as well as the sealing lip. Molded together these compounds improve sealing lip properties and reduce friction.
Jeremy at MX Tech has invested his career in suspension work to finally bring the 49mm Kit Fork to market, the standard has been set.
Weight: Includes titanium fork guard bolts and titanium axle pinch bolts: 17.66 pounds: .56kg springs, 410cc oil level; 17.01 pounds: .46kg springs, 350cc oil level
- Proprietary Slavens Off-Road Valving
- Correct spring rates to match your weight
- 49mm fork with Kashima coated upper tubes (MXT sends the tubes to Japan to get the original coating invented by Miyaki Corp)
- DLC hard carbon coated lower tubes
- Billet fork lugs are lightweight and strong
- Full titanium hardware package (axle pinch bolts, fork guard bolts, triple clamp bolts)
- KTM/Husqvarna/Gas-Gas models will require a special triple clamp assembly for installation. We partnered with Luxon to offer custom triple clamps which are included.
- Optimized pressure balance
- Broad performance profile
- Speed sensitive Huck Valve bottoming control.
- Set-up for rocks, roots GNCC, Desert and racing in high speed or aggressive conditions.
- Compound leaf spring mid-valve design with 3 bending surfaces.
- External compression and rebound adjusters.
- Ultra low weight, low friction design, 1.5lb lighter than O.E.M. WP forks
- Lightest open cartridge system available
- Titanium bolt package (axle pinch bolts, fork guard bolts)
- Only available at Slavens Racing
*Please provide bike brand and model in the notes section at checkout.
`16-23 KTM models with AER forks
`16-23 HQV models with AER forks
`21-23 GasGas models with AER forks
`17-23 KTM models with Xplor forks
`17-23 HQV models with Xplor forks
`21-23 GasGas models with Xplor forks
Availability: PRE-ORDER ONLY! PLEASE CALL TO ORDER! CURRENT ETA IS 8-10 weeks from date of order. All forks are custom built for your bike year/model/size and to match your weight, type of riding, terrain and skill level. We will contact you for these details after we receive your order.
NOTE: Please call Slavens Racing (719)-475-2624 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for ALL inquires. PLEASE DO NOT CALL MX Tech. They are not currently handling calls on this product.
Ships: Ground shipments to the 48 contiguous United States ONLY. Will NOT ship to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, P.O. Boxes or to international customers. Will NOT ship via express air services.