Xtrig ROCS Pro Triple Clamps for KTM, Husqvarna, Gas Gas
Revolutionary Opposed Clamping System (ROCS) clamps the upper fork tube from opposite directions, which holds the tube more securely without additional torque on the pinch bolts. This reduces inner tube distortion and allows the fork to flex more consistently. The triple clamp system’s flexibility is adapted specifically to the forks and chassis. Proper triple clamp flexibility results in improved front wheel traction.
Handlebars can be mounted in 12 different positions with the Progressive Handlebar Dampening System (PHDS) handlebar mounts.
- The X-CLAMP system lets you adjust the offset – 20mm or 22mm (Jeff uses 20mm on his KTMs)
- Displays the current offset setting
- Precise alignment of the fork tube
- Stiffness of the steering stem is perfectly tuned to the respective motorcycle model
- Steering-head bearing is already mounted on the shaft tube
- Special fork slot and clamping for precise fork operation
- Precise clamping with special screws for low torque
- Improved flex points for more front tire traction and a more planted feel
- Anodized in the Xtrig factory bronze look for HQV or orange for KTM
- PHDS handlebar mounts included w/10mm risers
`03-22 KTM 125-530 SX/SXF/XC/MXC/XCF/EXC/EXCF/XCW/XCF-W/6-Days
`14-22 Husqvarna 125-501 all models
`21-22 Gas Gas 125-450 all models
- NOTE: `03-13 KTM models require a `14-18 KTM I-Beam style fender & `14-18 number plate or headlight.
- SUPER MOTO 14-16mm offset clamps available – please call or email
Used in the USA by:
Slavens Racing is your suspension headquartered, shop now!
Availability: Limited stock