Slavens Mule Billetron Pro Big-Air 39mm 2-Stroke Carburetors by Lectron
30-Day Satisfaction Guarantee – see Returns tab above for details!
Crank the throttle wide-open with the Slavens Mule Billetron Pro Big-Air 39mm 2-Stroke Carburetors by Lectron!
Lectron Fuel Systems took years of rider feedback on their wildly popular 38mm H-Series Carburetors to develop the original Billetron 38mm 2-Stroke Carburetor. The Billetron Pro Big-Air 39mm Carburetor was designed specifically to maximize air flow and horsepower in big bore two strokes while still retaining the performance increase, tunability, and ease of use as the Billetron. Engineered to take big bore volumetric capabilities and create specific air flow delivery and fuel dynamics, the Billetron Pro Big-Air maximizes peak performance whether you blaze through the desert or race around the track.
The Pro-Series gives maximum adjustability, instant hit, and a huge increase in low end throttle power. The Pro-Series also includes three easily adjustable fuel circuits, metering rod, power jet, and toque jet (Pro-Series only), that give the rider complete control over when and where fuel is needed to unlock new levels of performance. The optional TPS upgrade allows 3D mapping with OEM and aftermarket CDIs as well as oil injection functionality on Beta models with these features.
Note: The Billetron Pro Big-Air 39mm Carburetor is specifically designed for 300cc two-stroke motorcycle high speed riding applications such as motocross or desert riding. For enduro, single track, or trail riding applications it is highly recommended to use the Billetron Pro 38mm 2-Stroke Carburetor.
- Machined billet aluminum construction reduces weight and increases strength
- Reuses the stock throttle and cable
- Redesigned bell and bore for air flow and fuel optimization
- Shorter overall length (~78mm) and height allow for a better fit
- The choke has been redesigned and moved to the left side for easier and more consistent usage
- A larger, more accessible idle screw with finer threads allows for easier and more accurate tuning
- The power jet screw is now located horizontally on the left side and can be turned by hand for quick adjustments
- New torque jet screw for adjustability at low RPM
- Stronger, clear float bowl with bowl drain and integrated g-force kit
- New float system with a proprietary, high flow, sprung needle seat valve
- Redesigned top cover for easier access to the slide and metering rod and further weight reduction
- New metering rod adjustment mechanism allows for 1/8th turn increments
- Easy Tuning Kit (sold separately) makes metering rod adjustments quick and simple
- Includes 2 quick change billet thumbscrews for the top cover and a metering rod adjustment tool
- Aluminum H-Style slide gives a faster response and better bottom end hit
- Optional TPS upgrade allows 3D mapping with CDIs and oil injection functionality (Beta ONLY)
- Relocated vents
- Metric hardware
- “Jetless” (no jets)
- Automatically compensates for elevation & temperature changes
- Dramatic increase to fuel economy
- Available in raw aluminum, orange, blue, red, or black
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Hits similar to a well tuned jetted carburetor with the smoothness and consistency of a metering rod carburetor
- Smoother power delivery than stock
- Unparalleled top end performance – up to 15% increase in peak horsepower
- Maximum bottom end hit
- Maximum throttle response
- Faster power jet activation
- The new slide design and metering rod location improves idle
- Finer idle adjustments
Fits: Most modern 2-stroke KTM, Husqvarna, Husaberg, GasGas, and Beta dirt bikes 300cc
For a full list of models please see the Fitment tab above
Availability: 2-week build time