Shock Valving Shims
High quality European steel valve shims made with Sandvik 20C shim material for the best possible consistency. Sandvik 20C is a hardened and tempered carbon steel used for shock absorber shims.
- High strength and wear resistance
- High fatigue strength under bending and impact stress
- Excellent surface finish
- Low level of non-metallic inclusions
- Great dimensional tolerances
- Excellent flatness
- De-burred edges
- Made from Sandvik 20C shim material
- Fine tumbled or polished surface finish
- Made in Europe
Availability: Most sizes are in stock all the time
Shop Slavens Racing for all your Shock/Rear Suspension Parts & Accessory needs!