Troy Lee Designs SE5 Composite Helmet W/Mips
FREE Shipping on domestic orders and one FREE sizing exchange.
The Troy Lee Designs SE5 Composite Helmet W/Mips is constructed using today’s most optimal helmet protection features. This helmet was designed for the rider looking for comfort and ultimate protection.
Whether racing at the track, cruising the trails, or looking to be safe on your motorcycle, the SE5 Composite Helmet is the go-to. Multiple designs and colorways accommodate the consumers’ needs, now including a few solid color options. All TLD SE5 helmets come equipped with Mips Integra. One of the lightest and slimmest systems, Integra intends to reduce rotational force to the head on certain angled impacts.
New to the SE5 are ventilation gills in the chin bar. Increased airflow to the face is improved with the large intake front mouthpiece. The side gill intake louvers also force airflow to the front of the face for increased ventilation and cooling to help keep rider fatigue to a minimum. Breath easy and keep cool while on the trail or track.
- Carbon composite shell in 3 different sizes
- Collarbone mitigation system located on the lower sides of the helmet
- Dual density, 3 piece EPS foam protects against low and high speed impacts
- Quick release cheek pads for EMS responders
- X-Static/XT2 washable liner
- Smart shear visor screws
- Spare visor included with helmet
- Weight – 1470g
- Certifications – DOT/ECE, ECE (EU)
If your helmet doesn’t fit correctly, we will exchange it for FREE.
Availability: In stock
Ships: Worldwide – FREE shipping for domestic orders