Recon S-3 Backpack by Zac Speed
The Recon S-3 Cross Country Backpack by Zac Speed has been designed for intermediate distance rides and is a mid-sized off-road motorcycle backpack. The Recon S-3 riding backpack has the flexibility of free load storage space on the outside with increased internal storage above the smaller Sprint R-3. This pack also has a large outer pocket that can hold the Zac Speed tool roll (not supplied) when not used with the optional Matrix Tool Pack. Like the Sprint, the Recon pack is made from durable 1680D Poly fabric to ensure it meets the demands of the tough off-road environment with high-quality YBS zips. Three compartment pockets, one internal soft lined goggle pocket, and two external technical pockets the Recon has ample storage options for trail rides.
The Recon comes standard with high-quality source 3 liter/100oz bladder system with a quick connect hose system. The Recon S-3 pack by Zac Speed has been designed with a wide vented TPR waist belt system to keep the pack stabilized whilst offering optimal comfort and ventilation. This dirt bike pack is also equipped with the Zac Speed CONFIGR8 pack system allowing you to customize your pack with other CONFIGR8 elements for superior flexibility and adaptability.
- YBS water resistant zips with rubberized all-weather pulls
- Molded EVA (bio-foam) back panel
- PU articulated pack shield insert
- Capacity 13.5lt
- Removable waist belt and shoulder harness
- Five storage pockets
- CONFIGR8 ladder lock adjustment system (tool free)
- Elasticized tool storage side pockets
- Source 3-liter hydration system
- Weight 3.6 lbs (with pack shield and hydration system)
- Weight 2.75 lbs (pack only)
- Length 17.7″ – Width 13.7″
Unlike many motocross and dirt bike gear bags, this off-road motorcycle backpack is built for cross country type trips. It will remain comfortable for miles and miles!
Availability: In Stock