Rear Sprockets for BETA by Dirt Tricks
After two years of development and testing, Dirt Tricks created a sprocket that can last an entire season of hard riding yet still is comparable in weight to aluminum! These are proven to be some of the toughest, most durable off-road sprockets available.
- One year wear guarantee: if you wear it out, we replace it!
- Chromoly steel is 2.5 times stronger than stainless steel
- Machined to the tightest industry standards and tolerance
- Heat treated, nickel/chrome plated and laser etched
- Unique “minimalist” design and appearance
- A 48 tooth sprocket only weighs 18-oz.
’13-19 RR models & ’14-19 RS models
Availability: In Stock