Dirt Tricks Rear Sprockets for BETA
After two years of development and testing, Dirt Tricks created a sprocket that can last an entire season of hard riding yet still is comparable in weight to aluminum! These are proven to be some of the toughest, most durable off-road sprockets available.
- One year wear guarantee: if you wear it out, we replace it!
- Chromoly steel is 2.5 times stronger than stainless steel
- Machined to the tightest industry standards and tolerance
- Heat treated, nickel/chrome plated and laser etched
- Unique “minimalist” design and appearance
- A 48 tooth sprocket only weighs 18-oz.
’13-19 RR models & ’14-19 RS models
Availability: Limited stock – Dirt Tricks recently moved and they are trying to catch up on production. Some sizes are in stock, and some are on back order. We have several other sprockets in stock that are the same quality.