Dirt Tricks Rear Sprockets for BETA
49T, 50T, and 51T now available in Black Zirconium and Chromatic Zirconium!
After two years of development and testing, Dirt Tricks created a sprocket that can last an entire season of hard riding yet still is comparable in weight to aluminum! These are proven to be some of the toughest, most durable off-road sprockets available.
- Two year wear guarantee: if you wear it out, we replace it!
- Machined to the tightest industry standards and tolerance
- Heat treated, nickel/chrome plated and laser etched
- Unique “minimalist” design and appearance
- Available in Chrome, Black Zirconium, or Chromatic Zirconium
- Chromoly steel is 2.5 times stronger than stainless steel yet weighs similar to an aluminum sprocket
- Zirconium reduces weight by an additional 2 ounces and reduces friction by up to 50%
`13-23 RR models
`14-23 RS models
Availability: In stock