Powervalve Power Dial for 250/300 KTM, Husaberg, Husqvarna, Beta by Kreft Moto
The Kreft Moto Power Dial makes for quick and easy powervalve adjustments, trailside or trackside with no tools! It’s made from durable CNC machined billet aluminum and is easy to install.
- Adjust your powervalve in 5 SECONDS FLAT with NO TOOLS!
- Replaces stock powervalve adjustment mechanism
- Installs in minutes
- Optimize powervalve settings for your riding conditions
- Machined from durable, lightweight, CNC machined billet aluminum
- Available in black, blue and orange
- Made in the U.S.A.
`98-21 KTM 250/300 XC/XCW/EXC/MXC/SX/6D
`11-14 Husaberg TE/TC 250/300
`14-21 Husqvarna TE/TC/TX 250/300
`16-21 KTM/Husqvarna 125/150
`18-21 KTM/Husqvarna 85cc
`13-21 Beta 250/300RR
`21 Gas Gas 250/300
`21 Gas Gas MC85, MC125
NOTE: The KTM/HQV owners manual says to not adjust the power valve on 2018-2020 tpi models. They state this to cover their butts for emissions standards. Adjusting the PV on 2018-2021 models is no different than previous year models.
Availability: In stock