Fly Racing Patrol XC Pant
New colors for 2022 have arrived! Close out* on old colors!
Designed in the rugged backcountry and mountains surrounding Fly Racing’s headquarters in Idaho provided ideal testing grounds when we developed our Patrol XC gear. As a result, the Patrol XC line features multiple zippered vents, padded pockets, and made with highly durable materials that withstand the varying temperatures and conditions commonly faced during offroad riding.
- Ventilated comfort mesh liner helps keep you comfortable and cool
- Reflective tape and florescent orange accent panels for increased visibility
- Leather heat shield panels located on the inside of each leg
- 6 large zippered vents strategically located on the front and back of the upper leg. Plus, knee zip can be opened for additional airflow
- 2 zippered pockets that are padded
- Internal pocket located inside the waistband
- Silicone around the inner waistband to help stop the pants from slipping down
- Ultra-durable multi-panel 900d construction
- Strategically placed stretch-rib panels
- Full-floating seat surrounded by stretch-rib material is designed to move with you
- Ergonomically pre-shaped and fully vented knee that’s generously contoured to accommodate some knee braces and guards
- Ratcheting fly closure allows for adjustability