AltRider MAC Clutch Lever for KTM, Husqvarna, and GasGas
Reduce rider fatigue and increase clutch feel with the AltRider MAC Clutch Lever for KTM, Husqvarna, and GasGas. While the clutch on KTM, Husqvarna, and GasGas dirt bikes are well designed for casual riding, technical off road riding with heavy clutch work can quickly fatigue a rider’s hand and forearm, leading to a long uncomfortable ride.
Designed to reduce clutch pull, which reduces hand fatigue, and increase the feel of the clutch; the AltRider Clutch Lever replaces the OEM clutch lever with an adjustable clutch lever. Machined 6061 aluminum, the lever includes all stainless steel hardware and is anodized black with laser etched AltRider logos. The clutch pull can be set from stock up to a 45% reduction in pull effort, giving you options for the best clutch feel for the rider.
- Replaces the OEM clutch lever
- Made from machined 6061 aluminum
- Designed to reduce clutch pull and increase feel
- Reduces clutch pull effort by up to 45% over stock
- 30% larger friction zone than stock
- One or two finger grip
- Reduces hand fatigue in traffic and increases feel during off road riding
- Integrated adjustability – no tools necessary
- Patent Pending
Note: This lever uses a mechanical advantage of changing the fulcrum to produce the light clutch pull. This results in a longer clutch pull as well.
Fits: See Fitment tab above
Availability: In stock