Klim Krios Pro Helmet DOT/ECE Certified
FREE Shipping on domestic orders and one FREE sizing exchange.
Carved from the KRIOS DOT/ECE chassis, the KRIOS PRO is the first ADV-specific DOT helmet in North America to integrate Koroyd® materials and construction. The KRIOS PRO helmet elevates standards in comfort, performance and airflow while leaving traditional compromises behind. The ultimate ADV experience is made possible by high performance Carbon Fiber construction, four-ride-mode versatility, aerodynamic superiority and unrivaled acoustical and contact comfort.
- Full carbon fiber hand laid shell
- Optimized shell resin distribution for weight reduction
- Koroyd® energy absorbing materials/construction
- Koroyd® structures crush homogeneously for better impact absorption
- Fully adjustable chin/forehead vents
- Pinlock-Ready® anti-scratch polycarbonate shield
- Transitions® photochromic lens included
- Fid-Lock® strap closure system
- Four ride modes: street, adventure, dirt, trail
- Goggles compatible with face shield removed
- Refined aerodynamics, vents, liner system for quieter ride
- Visor and spoiler designed for aerodynamic stability
- ECE/DOT certified
- Klimatek™ antimicrobial/moisture-wicking liner
- Sena 10U compatible
- Quick-release, no-tool shield and visor
- Tested and revised by real-world adventure riders
If your helmet doesn’t fit correctly, we will exchange it for FREE.
Availability: Out of stock – New Colors coming soon!
Ships: Worldwide – FREE shipping for domestic orders