Klim F5 Koroyd Helmet DOT/ECE
FREE Shipping on domestic orders and one FREE sizing exchange.
Unrivaled Comfort. Built on the F5 chassis and adding to its engineered capability to provide all-day comfort, the F5 Koroyd adds safety and ventilation technologies to provide protection, reduced weight and enhanced ventilation and carries the DOT certification for on-road use. Challenging long-held industry methods, the F5 is leading the way in head protection technology and providing the best possible riding experience.
Koroyd® is a next generation energy absorbing technology, engineered with a unique structure and innovative energy management properties. When impacted the Koroyd cores crush homogeneously, decelerating the energy from the impact. MIPS® brain protection system is a low-friction layer designed to reduce rotational motion from angled impacts the head. Shop Slavens Racing for all your helmet and rider gear needs!
- Full Klim® Karbon fiber shell
- One of the safest helmets in the industry
- Hybrid impact protection combines multiple energy absorption technologies
- Koroyd® technology
- Mips® technology
- Dual density EPS
- Extra large eye port for maximum field of vision
- Wind tunnel tested
- Fid-Lock® strap closures (extremely easy to take helmet on and off)
- Most ventilated helmet in the industry
- 18 intakes and 8 exhaust vents
- Direct vent eps design
- Designed to intake air at speed / exhaust heat while at low speeds or stopped
- Shell structure designed for maximum strength while remaining lightweight
- Neck brace compatible
- Exceeds ECE certifications
- Focus on fit
- Anti-microbial and anti bacterial materials
- Moisture-wicking drylex® comfort liner
- 3 shell sizes and 3 EPS sizes for the best fit and maximum comfort to fit your head like a glove
- Helmet bag
- Breath box
- Windstopper® liner
- Extra peak visor/hardware
If your helmet doesn’t fit correctly, we will exchange it for FREE.
Availability: In stock
Ships: Worldwide – FREE shipping for domestic orders