Ironman Rear Sprockets for KTM, Husaberg, Husqvarna by Dirt Tricks
After two years of development and testing, Dirt Tricks created a sprocket that can last an entire season of hard riding, yet is still comparable in weight to aluminum! Ironman Rear Sprockets are, no doubt, some of the toughest, most durable, off-road sprocket available! Ironman Rear Sprockets have a 1 year warranty.
- One year wear guarantee: if you wear it out, we replace it!
- Chromoly steel is 2.5 times stronger than stainless steel
- Chromoly steel is 3 times stronger than 7075 aluminum
- Machined to the tightest industry standards and tolerance
- Heat treated, nickel/chrome plated, and laser etched
- Plated for corrosion resistance and additional wear protection
- Unique “minimalist” design and appearance
- A 48 tooth sprocket only weighs 18-oz.
’09-’14 Husaberg All models 125-570
’14-’18 Husqvarna All models 125-701
’91-’18 KTM All 2T models 125-300
’99-’18 All 4T models 250cc – 690cc
Availability: In Stock