Dirt Tricks Chrome Rear Sprockets for KTM, Husaberg, Husqvarna
After two years of development and testing, Dirt Tricks created a sprocket that can last an entire season of hard riding, yet is still comparable in weight to aluminum! Dirt Tricks Rear Sprockets are, no doubt, some of the toughest, most durable, off-road sprocket available! These chrome rear sprockets have a 1 year warranty.
- One year wear guarantee: if you wear it out, we replace it!
- Chromoly steel is 2.5 times stronger than stainless steel
- Chromoly steel is 3 times stronger than 7075 aluminum
- Machined to the tightest industry standards and tolerance
- Heat treated, nickel/chrome plated, and laser etched
- Plated for corrosion resistance and additional wear protection
- Unique “minimalist” design and appearance
- A 48 tooth sprocket only weighs 18-oz.
`91-20 KTM 125-690 All
`00-14 Husaberg 125-570 All
`14-20 Husqvarna 125-701 All
Availability: Limited stock – Dirt Tricks recently moved and they are trying to catch up on production. Some sizes are in stock, and some are on back order. We have several other sprockets in stock that are the same quality.