Zac Speed Hydration Bladders and Bite Valves
Hydration Bladder Main Features
- User-friendly Widepac™ slide closure opens wide, allows easy filling, cleaning, draining, and ice insertion. All with an airtight seal.
- Grunge-Guard™ Technology Inhibits bacteria growth on the reservoir and drinking tube surfaces for the life of the system. Technology utilized FDA-approved and EPA-registered anti-microbial agent.
Easy Care & Low Maintenance
- Glass Like™ Film Technology Multi-layer Polyethylene film utilizing SOURCE’s Glass-Like™ technology, which prevents bio-film build up making the system virtually self-cleaning. SOURCE’s Glass-Like™ Film is 2000% smoother than standard TPU films, with virtually no difference from glass itself.
- Glass-Like™ Technology Combined with Grunge-Guard™ technology represent a new generation in hydration systems, in which cleaning is no longer an issue. Simply refill and drink again and again without special care. Water will remain fresh for days and even weeks.
- Taste Free™ System Co-extruded PE film retains pure liquid taste with no plastic flavor. It is BPA and Phthalate free. Independent tests have confirmed that storing water in SOURCE Hydration Systems for days and even weeks stills keeps the water fresh in taste.
- SQC™ – SOURCE Quick Connect allows simple attachment of filters, the SOURCE UTA, valves and other hydration accessory.
- Includes hose and bite valve.
Helix™ Bite Valve Features
- The SOURCE Bite Valve with high flow prevents dripping or leaking. Gentle pressure on silicon mouthpiece opens valve. For transport, shut safety closure with a twist of the valve.
- Dirt Shield™ Valve cover protects drinking valve from dirt, sand, dust, mud and other pollution on the way.
- Insulated UV-Block woven cover keeps liquid cool and bacteria-free from the first to the last sip.
Availability: In stock