Leatt GPX 5.5 FlexLock Enduro Boots
FREE shipping for domestic orders!
The all new Leatt GPX 5.5 FlexLock Enduro boots, a 3-year project with long term development and testing using Pro athletes from all over the world!
The GPX 5.5 FlexLock Enduro Boots are a real head-turner when it comes to looks and style, but the design brief was comfort and protection also, and they nailed it first time. As you slide your foot inside our boot, you instantly feel the plush interior and quality of the materials used, it’s like putting your feet inside your favorite shoes or slippers! The adjustable FlexLock system reduces forces to the ankle by up to 37% and the knee by up to 35% by locking out the ankle movement when over flexed, giving you that feeling of security. Built with new SlideLock Velcro function, ground-breaking security fastening boot technology. The Enduro sole’s tread pattern is designed for increased grip while pushing the bike.
With great feel of the frame, gear lever and rear brake, these boots instantly feel so good.
- Adjustable boot flex
- LockOut of the ankle movement
- Force Reduction
LockOut ankle movement gives:
- Up to 37% reduction of ankle forces
- Up to 35% reduction of forces to the knee
- Reductions compared to the market leader/most high-end boots
- Outstanding first-class fit even for wide feet
- 3D-shaped impact foam over ankles
- Heel grip ankle design
- Low-profile, gear shift friendly shaped Toe-Box
- DualZone hardness sole
- Extended foot peg riding zone for arch and on the blade riding style
- Sole is steel shank reinforced and CE certified
- Enduro Sole for increased grip when pushing the bike
- Flat and grippy bike side of the boots for great bike feel
- Forged Aluminum buckles with over-locking function
- Breathable mesh 3D liner with anti-slip reinforcement for zero heel lift
- SlideLock cuff system: auto-locking, one-way sliding closure
Availability: In stock
Ships: Worldwide – FREE shipping for domestic orders!