GPX 2.5 X-Flow Glove by Leatt
The 2.5 X-Flow gloves are the lightest and most minimalistic gloves of the Leatt racing range. Its upper is made of a four-way stretch mesh material that offers maximum airflow, whilst its palm is made of NanoGrip, making it extremely durable and breathable. Each fiber of NanoGrip is 7,500 times thinner than a human hair, making it super comfortable and touch screen compatible. It also has excellent gripping ability – even when soaking wet. For added protection, it has brush guard reinforcement over the fingers and knuckles, which is a flex film that is feather-light, increasing scratch and resistance properties of the gloves.
- Brush guard reinforced fingers and knuckles
- Fully vented mesh upper material
- Pre-curved, snug fit and seamless palm
- Multi-ply, nylon thread stitching
- NanoGrip palm:
- Ultra-thin for maximum bike feel
- 7.500 times thinner than hair
- Very stretchy and flexible
- Premium dry and wet grip
- Touch screen optimized fingers
Availability: Out of Stock – new styles coming Sept.