Mojave Pro Glove by Klim
Combining the durability of a Pittards Microvent leather palm and the air-moving chassis of the Mojave Glove family, the new mojave glove sets a new standard in ventilated glove performance and durability. Incorporating premium PORON XRD Extreme Impact foam on knuckles and fingers and premium, long-lasting construction features, like rolled leather fingertips, ensures the Mojave Pro glove stays rugged and comfortable ride after ride.
Without a doubt the toughest vented off-road glove available today. Klim’s Mojave Pro glove bulges and ripples with hardcore dirt protection. Starting off with a single layer perforated leather palm, Klim has added a top hand that features stretch panels and ventilated impact foam protectors. Cool on the hands during a sweltering day out on the trails, the Mojave Pro has the protection to rival the best hard armor guards.
- Fully ventilated Klim glove chassis
- Single layer Pittards® microvent perforated leather palm for amazing grip, resistance to perspiration, ultimate dexterity, and optimized breathability
- Durable abrasion resistant mesh and stretch mesh on back of hand for maximum ventilation combined with a great, non-restrictive fit
- Breathable inner fourchette (side-of-fingers) material for increased breathability
- Rolled leather fingertips add durability and increase dexterity
- Poron® XRD™ extreme impact protection pads on knuckles and fingers
- Extended leather on side of wrist for extra protection
- 3M Scotchlite™ reflective material on back of hand for night time visibility
- TPU and Velcro® brand closure wrist closure for secure fit
- Breathable elastic spacer mesh at wrist closure for secure fit and increased breathability
Availability: In Stock