No other dirt bike handlebar on the market can provide the rider with the performance and comfort benefits that the patented Fasst Flexx Handlebar system can.
The Fasst Flexx Handlebar system provides the most comfortable ride possible and virtually eliminates vibration and reduces joint pain, arm pump, and hand fatigue. From a beginning trail rider to a pro motocrosser, across the board performance and comfort will be gained with the Fasst Flexx Handlebar system. The handlebar flexes in the same plane as the front suspension allowing a natural movement for your arms that compliments the suspension. The rider can also control how soft or stiff the Fasst Flexx Handlebar system rides as well as adjusting the rise of the handlebar. These options can be obtained by changing the elastomers and shims to create the perfect bend and desired stiffness for your needs.
These dirt bike handlebars have been extremely popular with our customers that suffer from arthritis or those who have had or need joint surgery in their hands, wrists, elbows and shoulders. Rider comfort is greatly improved, especially on long or multi-day rides.
63mm Low Fasst Flexx Handlebars
The new Flexx Low-Bar is designed to be used with BRP Sub-Mount damper kits (also works with other sub-mount dampers). The BRP Sub-Mount damper kits raise the bars 25mm which is not always optimal or desired for riders under 6′ (183cm) tall and the Flexx Low-Handlebar lowers the bars back to a stock position. The bars can only be used in conjunction with a sub-mount damper kit or with bar risers. Low bars will not work with stock KTM/Husqvarna dirt bike handlebar mounts (unless used in conjunction with risers) because the bar will hit the fork cap.
The Low bends are incredibly low at 63mm of height. Low bends require 19mm of clearance between the bottom of the bar and the fork caps. Low bends are designed to use with an underbar damper, bringing the bar height down to 10mm lower than stock height in most applications.
Fasst Flexx 15°degree Handlebars for Adventure
The Fasst Flexx 15°degree Handlebars for Adventure absorb shock and vibration that is transferred to your body—allowing you to ride longer, at a faster pace, with more control. Simply put, you will have better racing results, more fun riding, or maybe a better time exploring with these Flexx handlebars controlling your day.
Our technology doesn’t happen by accident. It’s been honed, shaped, reviewed, tested, and tested again with the goal of more control and less abuse always in mind. The cumulative effects of our experience are offered in today’s Flexx Handlebar. We’ve eliminated maintenance, decreased friction, and further reduced vibration to offer you an exceptional ownership experience that will allow you a better day of riding.
92mm High Fasst Flexx Handlebars
92mm tall bars are the standard height Flexx bars (and most popular height) and are a few millimeters taller than most stock bars. FYI: Jeff is 6’3″ and this is his choice in the 10-degree bend.
116mm High Fasst Flexx Handlebars
116mm tall bars are 20mm – 25mm (1″) taller than most stock bars and are recommended for riders over 6’2″.
Flexx handlebars are the ultimate in vibration reduction and trail trash impact feedback reduction. On a scale of 1-10 (10 being best), we rate the BRP Rubber Mounts a 4, Xtrig PHDS mounts a 5 and Flexx bars a 10. Flexx bars are not just a minor improvement, they are a huge improvement.
- Bars available in 31” Enduro and 32” Moto widths
- 7/8″ handles yield a 5mm wall thickness
- Handles are shot peened and anodized for durability
- All pivot points are precision honed to exacting tolerances, are centerless ground to +/- .0001, then hand fit to each pivot point
- Pivot pin contains six O-rings which seal the pivot points from water and debris
- 1 1/8” center tube diameter (same as fat bars)
- Center mounting section of the Flexx Handlebar System is laser marked with a bar position index for accurate centering and alignmen
- Dual crossbar design provides structural rigidity by boxing in the pivot points to maintain consistent performance directly through the pivot system
- Three heights available – Low: 63mm, Standard: 92mm & Tall: 116mm
- All bars come with 4 interchangeable elastomers (soft, medium, hard, stiff)
- Absorbs most vibration
- Enables you to ride longer and harder
- Reduces joint pain, arm pump and hand fatigue
- All bars are shipped with silver x-bar pad
- No special mounting – mounts the same as standard fat (1 1/8”) bars
- Made in the U.S.A.
All makes & models 125cc-1290cc
- 10° Enduro bars are the same bend and rise as late model KTM dirt bike handlebars (This bend is used by ALL Slavens staff members and is our biggest seller)
- 12° Moto or Enduro bars are the sbendsbend as most late model Japanese bikes and `13-19 KTM 125-500
- Damper crossbars allow for top mount installation of Scott steering dampers
- Enduro bars have a 1” narrower mid section w/full length handles to allow room for equipment mounting
Availability: In stock