Complete Comfort Seat for KTM by Seat Concepts
Seat Concepts Complete Comfort Seats have a wider seating area towards the rear of the seat for greatly increased comfort on long rides. This improved shape helps spread the load to alleviate pressure points. Each seat was designed to increase comfort with out compromising your ability to ride aggressively. The more aggressive the bike, the more aggressive the seat.
This new XL seat design is wider than our standard comfort seat. It is wider at the widest point. This means more surface area, better weight distribution, and added comfort for those not worried about seat width. Our unique comfort shape maintains a similar contour to stock at the front of the seat so the rider’s legs are not spread farther apart, but tapers out towards the mid-point to distribute rider weight over a greater area. These features combine to offer a custom seat feel, and provide greater enjoyment and increased range on a long commute, or Dual-Sport ride!!
- Comfort seat foam
- Orange stitching for custom look
- Gripper top material
- Carbon fiber look side material
- Wider seating area for increased comfort
- Comfort is 7.25″ wide
- Comfort XL for `11-16 is 9.5″ wide
- Comfort XL for `17-19 is 8.5″ wide
- Slim profile above foot pegs
- Comfortable for long rides
- Improved foam density and composition
- Easy installation “how-to” video below
- Made in the U.S.A.
Note: Complete seats include a seat pan assembled, ready for you to ride! Product photos may not be exact.
Availability: Most in stock – some models special order