Midwest Mountain Engineering CLever EZ Pull Clutch Levers
Braktec Levers now available!
Midwest Mountain Engineering’s innovative CLever EZ Pull Clutch Levers are engineered to reduce both finger fatigue and arm pump, thus increasing endurance during high-intensity conditions. The CLever Easy Pull Clutch Levers for KTM, Husqvarna, Husaberg, GasGas and Beta dirt bikes compact length allows for either a one or two finger operation. With its easy set-up and minimal installation time, these Midwest Mountain Engineering levers provide a distinct advantage to any type of rider or racer over all other stock and aftermarket levers.
- The primary advantage of the CLever EZ pull clutch lever is up to 50% reduction in actuation force
- Less fatigue, less arm pump and more endurance
- Especially during high-intensity race conditions
- A shorter than stock lever length allows a one or two finger operation
- Enabling you to squeeze the easy pull clutch lever to the handlebar without releasing your grip with the rest of your fingers
- Depending on the mounting position, you can go for a three finger grab when necessary
- Lever end ball meets AMA safety rule requirements
- Provides a comfortable grip reference for your fingers
- Also helps prevent accidental release while traversing rough terrain at high speed
- The width of the lever distributes the contact pressure over a greater surface area on your fingers reducing load concentrations that induce blistering
- Total actuation force reduction:
- Brembo/Magura – 50%
- Braktec – 30%
- Warranty against defects in materials and workmanship for one year
Fits: See Fitment tab above
Availability: In stock
Shop Slavens Racing for all your Handlebar Accessory needs!