Cleanspeed Billet Brake Pedal for KTM 690, Husqvarna 701
The stock KTM 690e,690r & Husqvarna 701 brake pedals are known to bend and snap off easily leaving you without a rear brake when you need it most. Cleanspeed built its first prototype brake pedal for the KTM 690 in 2009 and started selling them in early 2010. We beat on that original prototype for quite a long time, in fact it is still on a friend’s bike. We’ve continued to make small refinements to our pedal over the years, but the fundamentals remain from that original design that made the first prototype so gnarly. Our pedal is machined from a single piece of billet aluminum and has a significantly larger cross section throughout the pedal with focus on the known weak areas of the O.E.M. design. We’ve also replaced the factory pivot bushings used in the early models with two sealed ball bearings for a smoother action and longer life. All of our products are designed and manufactured with pride in the USA.
- Machined from tough aircraft grade billet aluminum
- Two sealed ball bearings for smoother pivot action and longer life
- Larger cross-section throughout the pedal with focus on the known weak areas of the O.E.M. design
- All Clean Speed brake pedals are covered with a free replacement if broken
- The O.E.M. pedal pad will work on all Clean Speed brake pedals
- Polished or Black Anodized
Click here to see brake pedal plate options.
KTM 690E & 690R & 690SMC (see drop-down list)
Husqvarna 701 Enduro/Supermoto
Availability: In stock