USWE Airborne Hydration Packs
Super-slim profile and a quick-release organizer pocket, the Airborne provides an optimized fit for riding with the capacity to store the essential survival gear items. For lighter days, the easily removable organizer pocket makes the bag transform into a sprint-pack. The Airborne 3 carries a 2 liter hydration pack (Airborne 9 and 15 come with a 3L hydration pack), has a highly ventilated back panel and includes a water resistant smartphone pocket. The external strap attachment system keeps helmets and gear in place.
Shape-Shift Hydration System adds a versatile baffle. The baffle can be zipped to slim the bladder profile and unzipped to increase fluid volume or reverse to clean and dry. The patented super-wide slide top opening makes it easy to load up with ice on hot days and turn inside out to clean when your adventure is complete. Constructed with 0.25 mm thick TPU (thermoplastic polyurethane) for superior durability and flexibility. RF welded seams to create superior bonds at a molecular level. PVC and BPA-free. Exceeds FDA & EU regulations.
- 3 Pack sizes: 3L, 9L, 15L
- Weight: 447 grams (without bladder)
- No Dancing Monkey harness technology
- Highly vented back panel with anti-slip foam ridges for ventilation
- Twin-port exit for tube from hydration compartment
- Shape-Shift 1.5L hydration system included
- Attachment system for helmet
- Quick-removable organizer compartment
- Water resistant smartphone pocket
- Front and back reflective points
- Multi size adjustable: M-XL (Approx. Chest: 84-120cm)
- Unisex fit
Availability: Limited stock – more ETA 10/15/20