Vertex 2-Stroke Top End Kits for KTM, HQV, Berg, ’21 GasGas
ALL Vertex top-end kits include; piston, rings, circlips, piston pin, base gaskets, head o-rings and piston pin bearing.
- All pistons are heat treated with T-5 hardening and a tempering cycle
- New T-box forgings and DLC coated wrist pins on forged pistons with highest compression ratios for increased strength and performance.
- Piston skirts are coated with a hi-tech molybdenum disulphide for faster break-in time
- Nitride coating for increased piston life
- Top end piston kit includes: piston, rings, pins, circlips, base gaskets, head o-rings and wrist pin bearing when applicable.
- Kits are exact O.E.M. replacements
- Replica KTM 2-stroke pistons are factory supplied to KTM
- Two-stroke piston kits made from gravity cast aluminum alloy with 18% silicone content, which produces an extremely light but very strong piston
- High compression pistons improve power and torque across entire rpm range
- Made in Italy
Note: All 2 stroke pistons are size A or B (KTM calls size A pistons Group 1 and size B pistons Group 2). We recommend the A kit for all engines that have less than 25 hours/500 miles or engines with a re-plated cylinder. We recommend the B kit for all engines that have 25+ hours or 500+ miles. Using the B piston will bring your cylinder bore to piston tolerances back to specification. 50cc/65cc Top End Kits include either a size AB piston or size CD piston.
Availability: In stock