Leatt Z-Frame Knee Braces
New colors for 2022 coming soon! Close out* on 2019 color!
Medically Certified Knee Protection
We learned a lot from developing our C-Frame and X-Frame knee braces, and we heard your request for a good knee brace that won’t break the bank. Not as stiff as the C-Frame or X-Frame, but a darn good chassis in glass-filled nylon for comfort and a Carbon Injected knee for that rigidity which reduces the ACL, Meniscus, and MCL injury risk. The Z-Frame is also CE certified as a medical device and as impact protection.
Next step up is the X-Frame for a stiffer chassis and our top-of-the-line cage hinge construction.
- Injected Composite chassis
- Slim hinges for superior bike feel
- Aluminium hinge covers for rigidity and endurance
- Reduction of forces to limit knee injuries:
- ACL, Meniscus and MCL
- Certified as medical device:
- EU CA014741
- USA FDA 10048761
- CE tested and certified as impact protection:
- Knee EN1621-1
- Hyper extension limitations 5º, 10º, 15º and 20º for ACL injury reduction
- Low-profile shin bone pad for excellent boot fit
- Comfortable, easy-fitting and low-profile strap system
- Customized fit with interchangeable hinge padding sizes
- Size: S-XXL – Sold as a pair
Availability: Close out available – New colors for 2022 coming soon!
*All sales on close out items are final. No returns will be accepted.