AXP Xtreme Skid Plate for Husqvarna Norden 901
AXP Xtreme Skid Plates for the Husqvarna Norden 901 has been developed to protect the engine block and the tank from heavy impacts. Made of 8mm thick HDPE (High Density Polyethylene plastic), this HARD version uses a specific fixation system at the rear, directly on the side cases, for a maximum of resistance and has absolutely no direct link in the engine to avoid any damage. An 8mm thick foam is supplied to stick between the plate and the tank to save it from any friction. The Norden 901 Skid is available in two styles to better suit individual riding needs:
Hard: This model is NOT compatible with a center stand and is recommended for hard track.
Touring: This model is compatible with the O.E.M. center stand and is recommended for softer rides (road and soft dirt).
A mud guard is included in the package and will keep the maximum amount of debris out of the skid plate without impacting the cooling.
- Easy mounting system enables quick removal for maintenance and cleaning
- Stronger than basic molded plastic or carbon skid plates
- Lighter and quieter than aluminum skid plates (weighs just 8lb)
- Does not vibrate or resonate from rock dings
- Does not reverberate engines noise like alloy skids
- Made of HDPE 8mm thick black plastic
- Retains its form
- Sticker is supplied but not stuck on the skid plate
- Made in Europe
Fits: `22-23 Husqvarna Norden 901
Note: NOT compatible with crash bars
Availability: Limited stock