X8 Knee Braces by Mobius
New Storm Grey / Black color has arrived!
At the core of the X8 is the CCRS (continuous cable routing system). The CCRS externally reinforces all of the cruciate ligaments. When forces are applied to the knee joint, the CCRS becomes tight and resists the excessive movement that can cause injury to the ligaments. As the continuous cable routing system tightens, it squeezes the brace shells gripping the tibia and femur. The tibial shell is designed to grip the tibial tuberosity controlling the lower leg, while simultaneously the femoral shell and tendon back plate grip the femur. When the leg is fully extended the continuous cable progressively tightens resisting hyper extension, bending, and rotation. When the leg is in flexion, the CCRS cable is designed to progressively tighten as well, preventing rotation and bending. The X8 is the most comfortable brace ever designed.
- Sold as a pair
- CCRS adjusts the fit
- CNC-forged 6061-T6 anodized aluminum dial
- Figure-8 cable
- Behind the knee adjustment pad
- Internal padding
- CNC-forged 6061-T6 anodized aluminum hinge plates
- Available colors: Crimson & Grey or White & Yellow
- Small, Medium, Large, Xlarge (see sizing instructions below) if you fall between two sizes, choose the smaller size
- Available accessories: Pad Fit Kit & Strap Replacement Kit
Availability: In stock