Vforce 3, 4 Reed Valve System for Honda, Kawasaki, Suzuki, Yamaha
The all-new VForce 4 Reed system for Honda, Kawasaki, Suzuki, and Yamaha are built upon the solid foundation that has made the VForce3 such a success for the last 10 years. While the VForce3 has been continually refined over the years, the VForce 4 Reed Valve is a complete redesign of the entire system. While we jokingly say, “the only thing we didn’t change is the bolt pattern,” this is actually quite the opposite! All the components that go into making a VForce4 reed valve system have been significantly changed since the VForce3.
So, what is the VFORCE4 reed valve system? The Moto Tassinari VForce 4 reed valve system is a complete replacement for your existing stock/O.E.M. reed valve that offers many performance advantages. And what exactly does the VFORCE4 do? The VForce reeds aids in performance by eliminating the stock restrictive reed valve with a design that is much more efficient and typically offers increased reed petal life as well. The VForce reed also greatly increases throttle response and acceleration while also broadening the peak power.
“Are the reed petals replaceable? Can I do this myself?” The answer is: yes. The reed petals are completely replaceable. The entire VForce4 reed valve line is completely “screw-free”. The entire assembly literally snaps together, making reed petal changes truly a “snap”. If you’re able to check your reeds for wear (which you should do annually) then you have all the skills necessary to install a VForce4 reed valve system.
- Simple bolt-on but detailed instructions are included
- All-new reed petal resin system, carbon fiber, and lay-up
- Pre-curved reed petal ensures better seal at tip
- Wider reed cage for maximum airflow
- Horsepower gain 5-10% through majority of power-band
- Combined reed tip area increased by 10.5% resulting in increased total air flow
- Airfoil shape added to cage tip to increase air velocity from outer ports
- Long reed stops added to progressively slow petal tip velocity for increased petal durability
- Reduced frontal area of central wing by 15.6% combined with a more aerodynamic shape
- Increases throttle response and acceleration
- Moto Tassinari product line brochure included
- Moto Tassinari and VForce4 decals included
- Reed petals and gaskets included
- Built for Honda, Kawasaki, Suzuki and Yamaha bikes
Availability: In stock